1. You are able to estimate your E2 level within 10 points on any given cycle day.
2. Your RE asks you to assist with a consult for another patient.
3. You've had more miscarriages than periods in the past year.
4. If you go a day without progesterone supplementation, you get the shakes.
5. You have become somewhat of a injection exhibitionist, having shot up from your plane seat, in the movie theater, and even in the middle of a company meeting.
6. Your vaginal wall has more needle holes than a heroin junky's right arm.
7. You order HPTs in increments of 10.
8. When calling Freedom Fertility to reorder your meds, you don't even need to give them your name as they recognize you by voice.
9. The veins in your arms and hands are so blown out that they draw your blood from your neck, vampire style.
10. At ultrasound exams, you no longer hide your panties anymore. In fact, you don't use a lap drape anymore either.