AF has arrived!!! I went in this morning for my baselines and they said that everything looked perfect and I just found out that my blood work is perfect as well. Since AF started on Sunday, today is CD 3 which means that I get to start stims tonight! Since I wasn't supposed to get AF for another 2 weeks, I have been forced to revamp my timeline (which is just fine with me!) So here is the new timeline:
- 5/31-Start stims. I continue with DHEA, Baby Aspirin, and B6 and both my husband and I take a 2g dose of ZMax. I start Dexamethesone, 5 units Lupron, 225 Menopur, 225 Follistim, and vaginal Viagra. Blood work and Ultrasound every other day for monitoring.
- 6/6-IvIg Transfusion
- 6/8-Estimated Day of Trigger shot with Novarel. Discontinue Lupron, DHEA, Follistim, vaginal Viagra, and Menopur and continue with everything else.
- 6/10-Estimated ER
- 6/11-Start Estrace, Lovenox, Crinone, and PIO Shots.
- 6/13-CGH biopsy of embryos
- 6/15-ET (yay!!)
- 6/24-Beta HCG. If pregnant start HCG injections every 3rd day and continue with Estrace, Lovenox, Crinone, PIO Shots, B6, Dexamethesone, CitraNatal, and Baby Aspirin.
- EDD 3/4/2012!